CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

School Holiday-An Embarassing Incident

During my holiday, I went back to Malaysia to visit my Grandparents and my families. At there, I would accompany my uncle to have breakfast in the market and also but takeaway for the rest of my family everyday. It was as normal as everyday until one day, my uncle has to back home earlier because of stomachache so I will help to buy takeaway for the rest of my family alone. When I was about pay the money for the food, I realise that I have not enough money to pay for it and I felt so embarrassed at the point of time. I also didn't know what to do as well. Luckily, an idea suddenly occured to my mind and I immediately called back home and asked for help. My another uncle came and help me paid for it. After that incident, I felt that I was so careless and did not check properly of my wallet. I think that it is okay as it was the first time of careless for me but the most important thing is I had already learnt my mistakes. I will be more careful the next time round.

0 comments: