CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Growth Day

On the 9 January 2009,Growth Day is a very unique ocassion practice out only by Chong Boon Secondary School.

On the day,the school started normally by having a reading period.Afterwards,we had some students coming up to the stage and talk about their experience about the trip they had during their holidays which lets me understand more about Sixteen habits of mind.Afterwards,we had been asked to do a 30 seconds video which practice out one of the Sixteen habits of mind.

After that,we had to do a target settings for our examinations which I think that my results is not very good for last year so that I will push myself very hard in order to reach my targets.Afterwards,we went back to the hall and watch a combination of a 30 seconds video of every class each which I think that it is very fun and interesting and although not everybody understand our class video which send out the message of "Thinking and Communication with clarity and precision", but I think that our classmates had already done their very best effort.

Throughout the whole day, I had learnt a lot of new thing which includes the "Sixteen habits of mind" . I think that it was a very meaningful and memorable day which the school had carried out for four years.

0 comments: