CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Confession of Achluophobia

Everyone in the world have phobia which means frightened of something,which includes me.I realised I have a phobia of Achluophobia when I was the age of about 8 or 9. Its means that I am scared of darkness.

On a one fine afternoon, I was reading my book when all of a sudden, I thought that my art teacher wanted us to buy art materials so I asked my mother for money to go and buy. At first, my mother wanted to accompany me as she was worried but I refused as the stall was just below my block and I wanted to learnt independent. After much time of conviction, my mother finally agreed.

When I went down and bought my things, I went back home. After I went into the lift, it suddenly stopped and the lights went off. The whole lift was in a dark condition. I felt nervous and frightened at the point of time. I immediately shouted to my highest point of voice and called for help. At the same time, I also press every button in the lift. After much time spending in the lift, the door suddenly opened and I saw my parents and lift technicians who opened the door for me. After that incident, I realised that I have a phobia of Achluophobia.

1 comments:

AceOfSpades said...

JX: Great leh... ...