CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Journey of places where I have not visit, but wish to go...

Actually, there are quite a lot of places I wish to go, but have not go yet, but if I were really given an oppurtuinity, I would love to go England and Italy.

I wishes to go to these two high-development country is because of the soccer match. When I was young, I would always love to watch soccer, but there was very, very low chances as I had no starhub cable to watch. As I grow older, I learnt how to use computer and I would always make use of the computer to watch the live telecast soccer match on computer which has a very small screen which makes me feel uncomfortable and dizzy whenever I watch it. When I reached there and watch the first match, I am sure that I will be very excited and nervous as there will be a lot international world-class professional soccer player there and that will be the first I am visiting a world most popular soccer league. I am also sure that it will be more thrilling to watch it there than at home.

I always had this idea of bringing my parents along with me to these two countries when I had enough money because other than the soccer, I would also be able to shop, play and eat the their traditional food there and I do not want my parents to miss out the opportunity. I would also be able to see and take down the nice, beautiful scenery there. I think that I would be going to these countries for at least two times because I would want to go to these destinations in winter also. In that case, I would be able to masochist the feeling of being in the snow as I always wonder how would the feeling be like in the snow. Other than that, I can also ski in the snow which I think skiing is a very fun sport.

Because of these, I intended to learn Italian when I'm grow up and be able to afford it so that it would be more easier and convenient for me to communicate with the Italian when I'm lost or encounter problems in Italy. In that case, I will have more feel of safe secure as it would be more easy for me to interact with Italy people.

0 comments: