CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Terrorism

About my views to the terrorism, I think that it is a very atrocious and terrifying actions that may changed a lot of things in the world.

If the insane terrorist have their plan successfully carry out, there will be enormous amount of innocent and pathetic people be killed. Also, the places that were their target, will be totally destroyed. The government would then have to fork out a tremendous amount of money to recover back the place. It then maybe will affect the country financial situation, causing a lot of problems in the country.

For me, currently I am not afraid of it as Mas Selamat has already been arrested back to jail. However, I must admit that he was a very smart and alert person. Although we as the citizens cannot do much about it, but what we can at least do, is to look out for suspicious people around and be alert to it.

0 comments: